CybersecurityDecember 10, 2022
Hosco.alDecember 10, 2022
Achieving the most effective and culturally-empowered education outcomes requires a transformation of learning spaces from traditional to accessible, collaborative, technology-enhanced engaged environments. The model of transforming spaces, giving them a new way of functioning, bringing innovative curricula and sustainable approach, is one of the main works of ASDO. Through the combination of using the technologic tools and engaging teaching methods, ASDO has created agROtech, a learning environment that challenge all participants to deepen their learning.
- 300 young people were trained with deep knowledge in Robotics, scretch, python
- 20 sme-s were assisted to develop their media profile, strengthen partnerships
- 1 web platform is created under the Roskovec Municipality webpage with all the SME-s data
- A sustainable development strategy was drafted for the future of agROtech center
- This initiative was implemented in Roskovec municipality with the support of Ministry of Entrepreneurship of Albania.