Albania Sustainable Development Organization is hiring a Graphic Designer in its new project entitled BiblioTech. BiblioTech will serve as hubs for bringing together children, young people, parents, adults and professionals to foster creative, innovative and competitive activities through workshops, lectures, capacity building and innovation oriented events. This project is being implemented under the financial support of UNICEF in the framework of TOR-ALBA-2020.s
As part of the creative team, the Graphic Designer will help support digital design content, focused on social media platform, websites, display ads, site updates, mobile and social media. This role requires prior ecommerce and digital design experience.
The contractor will cover the following non-exhaustive list of tasks:
- Develop options for the brand/key image for ‘BiblioTech’ which should allow to be used in the different promotional activities and products.
- Create assets across all of our channels: app, web, display, social, and other digital touchpoints.
- Support the Team Project, and the other partners to bring the brand and seasonal expression to life across all marketing materials
- Work within the requirements of our creative process (timelines, deliverables, partnerships with other partners)
- Ensure efficient, high quality and timely production of designs and all work.
How will you make an impact?
Your success will be because you are/have…
- Have 2 years of experience designing for digital marketing, with a focus on digital channels.
- Have excellent type and layout skills paired with a strong design aesthetic
- Experience in digital design
- Execute design work in a quick and efficient manner with great attention to detail
- Work well on a team, have good communication skills and are able to take direction from Project Manager.
- An enthusiastic, fun, engaging designer who operates effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow
- Show professionalism in all aspects of daily tasks
- Are able to multi-task and manage your time effectively
- Have a portfolio that can show off your skills